Wednesday, July 2, 2014

9. Cost Me A lot


Can't tell you where I'm goin, just know I won't stop. Goodbye to the bottom, hello to the top. 

.....HoboDia just isn't who I am anymore.

My name is Khadijah Adwoa Evans
And I'm a recovering sinner.

I'm still a hobo, because HEAVEN IS MY HOME, but the memories and things associated with that name are no longer me.

I asked God to rid me of enemies, and now I can count my friends without using all my fingers on one hand. 
But he didn't take them away, I had to make the choice that if a person was not making a positive impact, they were negative. 
And that is unecessary in my life.

I'm happy & content with where I am in life, and I'm on a narrow path much too important to worry about the pettiness of earth. 

It's a very emotional choice and life I'm living right now, and I just do not know what else to do for people to take me seriously in my walk of faith and understand that I AM NOT WHO I USE TO BE. I'll be 19 next week and people still bring up my 16 year old mistakes.

They'll never be forgotten, but people who never speak of the future and must boast of the wreck less past have nothing to look forward to.

I have 1738326 things to look forward to.
Heaven
That's all I need.

As long as God is clapping, that's all that matters. 

Call me crazy,
But I'd prefer if you just didn't call at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment