Friday, June 6, 2014

8. Lit

Weed.

Sole basis of 60% of conversations on twitter now a days.

"Pass the virtual blunt"

"Cigarettes kill, weed doesn't"

"I'm gonna smoke I don't care what anyone says"

& let me be the first to say I have nothing against weed itself.

Not what you expected to read huh?

BUT IT IS ILLEGAL 
LIKE BRUH
intentionally breaking the law... O

I know plenty of people who smoke. But it's not my life, I'm going to tell them I don't agree with it, but I cannot stop them from living their life. 
Just because you smoke doesn't mean I am going to judge you.

Who am I to judge you because you sin differently than me?

What I do know is that I try my best each and every second of the day not to sin in every way I possibly can.

Let me also boldly claim I do not believe in smoking weed, not because it is "bad" but because it is a hallucinogen. This means it transforms your mindset in order to make you "relax". The reason I don't believe in this is because I believe God has the power to do that, WITHOUT the assistance of drugs nor alcohol. 

I think it's funny that many people actually believe I smoke marijuana. Because I'm always so calm and peaceful, and speak of love & joy and claim to be a hippie on occasion.. & I love reggae&Bob Marley.... But I do not smoke whatsoever. Like at all. 

Why does a crack head do crack? 
Because it makes them feel good.

Why do alcoholics drink?
Because it makes them feel good.

Why do pot heads smoke? 
BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD

this is a form of lust (one of the seven deadly sins) and "needing" weed is putting the substance before GOD, which is what I do not believe in. 

I don't know if weed really doesn't kill.
I don't know if God put it here for medical help. 
I don't know all the answers, if I did then I'd be God.

What I do know is that if you feel the need to use a substance in order to relax & you can't use a bible or prayer to do that? That's where the issue comes in.

I do not smoke. I do not drink. I do not have sex. 
Am I better than you? No.
But I am trying to be the change I want to see in this world. 

I AM HAPPY.
I HAVE 

JOY.

Enjoy peace of mind. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment