Friday, July 4, 2014

16. Interlude 1

From the first 15 posts I think it's pretty apparent I am not your average 19 year old girl.

Recently as I was in my hometown, the party of the summer occurred. 
One of my highschool friends convinced me to come incase they needed a designated driver home.
So I showed up, walked in and the first step I had smoke blown in my face from 4 different directions.

I wanted to vomit my morals out right then and there. 

I saw she was ok to drive and I left. 

If you knew me in highschool you know I am familiar with a lot of people and a lot are familiar with me. Not vanity, but when you play basketball in corpus everyone knows you.

When I walked in I saw 18361 people I have not seen since highschool and I realized something....

I HAVE DREAMS TO FULFILL WHAT IS THIS PETTY PARTY GOING TO DO FOR ME.

Same people as all the other parties
Same low ambition mindsets
Same loose morals

This interlude is to show my change

There is so much more to life than partying. 

If God allows me to make it to Heaven, I want him clapping as I walk in because I lived my life glorifying him and spreading the gospel. 

I learned my lesson.

I'll stay at home
In my bedroom
Eating Nutella
Writing poems
And discovering ways to be successful

Y'all can have those parties.

Interlude 1

No comments:

Post a Comment