Sunday, June 5, 2016

26. Last Call

Do it make me prideful?
Is it pride making me hide my love on the inside
Hidden because 
It hasn't been shown to you in years
Though you may have felt it
And I prolly did show it
But I am in denial 

Do it make me prideful?
That I still love you 
Like cake straight out the oven
Burning for your loving
Missing the kissing and huggin
And mostly just the sense of loving

Do it make me prideful?
That I won't pick up the phone
To tell you I'm home alone
And tell you I just wanna see your face
Hear your voice
State my case
Because never have I ever been perfect 
Which is why I'm dealing with this deadly sin at this very moment
While my heart is still hurting
Because I stole your innocence
And I stole your love 
Because I know it was real!
But we were just kids man
We didn't know that's what we were suppose to feel!
And lord knows Ill never forget you 
Lord knows I'm so glad I met you
But lord knows whether or not I'm suppose to come back and get you

So do it make me prideful?
That I'm loving myself now more than I ever loved you?
And lord knows that was a lot
Like pac said
That rose grew up from under the rock
Bc I'm sure you ain't know what love was either
With this Dom k beat in my head
Singing gold alpinas
You swagged out ya gold out penis
To many you never even loved
And I still don't even care
I'm just saying no now
Because

Do it make me prideful?
That I won't show you my heart?
That I won't pick up the phone?
To tell you that I've been in town
And your streets are all I roam 

No comments:

Post a Comment