Sunday, April 13, 2014

5. Goin Off

To many of you I knew in highschool
To the other few who knew me in middle school 
& to those others who are reading this blog.

I am not the same person I was in highschool.
I apologize for the inconvenience.


Yea I changed. 

And you know why?
*warning I get a tad hectic*



Because if Jesus came back tomorrow,
 I REFUSED to be here on earth with so many of y'all confused as to why I didn't get picked to go to heaven and am now forced to face 7 years of literal hell on earth. 
I am not going to wonder why I missed the rapture and be crying with my family hoping to make it when the years are over.
I'm going up to heaven takin all my folk! 
-word to Canton Jones

I mean think about it 
Jesus literally could come back as soon as you're done reading this blog
& are you gonna be chosen to go to heaven?

I know I am. 
Cuz hell on earth is no place for me 

Neither is dying twice but you get the pictur.


So yes, I changed.
Yes, you may not like it.
Yes, I LOVE the new me.
And NO, I will not care what you think about it.

A few people have told me "you've changed and I don't like it." 
And yes this is a true story, 

I don't understand why people couldn't be happy for me. I never forced anyone to change for me, I simply accepted those I loved as they were and if they felt the need to change I would stick with them every step of the way.

Why are people upset that I now actually love my life?

Well my bad I wanted to get my life together and help those around me along with myself make it to heaven.
My bad, 

I've repented which is why I do not curse, drink, smoke, have sex, etc.

& before you say "well you've done those before" 
Hence the word "repent" meaning I've turned away from those sins regardless of my past.
 
No I am not saying I'm better than you, what I'm saying is if I can do it and be unashamed I'm hoping to encourage you to as well. 

I would hate to see anyone I love be thrown into hell, no no no, not on my watch!

"I've changed, and things ain't the same. & ever since she came around you never wanna hang" 

Boo hoo life goes on
I'm not bitter. 
I'm happy you're happy, keep being happy, 
I'm happy too! lol my life is great, 
It's not perfect, but I am blessed

And by "blessed" I mean I have a roof over my head, joy in my heart, a family that loves me, and amazing teammates who are always there for me. 
It's the simple things I am so grateful for, but we'll get to that in another blog..

Every thing that has happened to me within the past 4 months that should have been negative, I have learned I make the best of.

Losing a few hundred dollars, losing some of my closest friends, losing my first love, internal conflicts, petty things, & I really can't think of anything else really because when bad things happen to me I view them as what I like to call 
"Blessings in disguise"
Meaning I know the suffering I endure now just means God has a greater plan for me.

So to those who think I have changed and no longer would like to associate with me, I will pray for you

You still have a friend in me and I'll always be there, I try my best to keep my promises.

To those I do not know, I know the words of my 18 year old feeling 52 wisdom have rubbed off somewhat. 
As I come to a close of this blog I would like to know if Jesus came back, in 10 seconds.......

Would you go to heaven ?

In September 2013 this video helped to the beginning of my changed life http://youtu.be/ANTctnIHY_A 

God truly changed me, from the inside out. 

I wasn't born sinning, but I became a sinner. Now kI'll live better than that. 
Swear.

1 comment:

  1. I've told u this before but let me say it publicly. .. I AM SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU ARE BECOMING. Your changes and efforts are noted and appreciated. It takes a lot of women a lifetime to find the peace you are finding in really discovering who u r and who God created u 2 b. I love u

    ReplyDelete