Saturday, March 15, 2014

2. See It To Believe It

"Man I can't believe what happened to what's her face, makes me really appreciate life. I'm gonna turn my life around starting today. Thank you God"




Yet you're still the same. 
Oh but it's not on me to judge you, and how you live your life is absolutely none of my business.

So you might ask 
"Well why need this blog?"

But of course, it is to merely open your eyes. 

You see I was like you once. Lost, confused, unhappy, living life as if God wasn't watching, constantly sinning ie. lust, adultery, PRIDE.. Then death started happening all around me and I told myself, just like you did, that I was going to be a better person.. Because I didn't want to die and not have made anything of my life. But mostly because if Jesus came back tomorrow I refused to not be in heaven during the rapture. 
7years of utter hell on earth? I'll pass.

But just like you, nothing changed
Maybe I was a little nicer for a few days, but it was nothing drastic. 

Just a few weeks ago I saw many people, not everyone, saying how they were going to start praying, going to church more, and become an overall better person. These are the same people I see posting bead pics on Instagram and cursing others out on twitter. 
Posting bead pics doesn't make you a bad person, it just doesn't give me any insight on the belief that you've actually attempted to make a change and better yourself. I have plenty friends who do those things, but what they do doesn't influence me and they also never claimed they were going to change.
Once again, not my business. But do you think you could just curse somebody out in heaven?
Oh and do you think you'll be carrying around a stack of beads giving away to girls who have less respect for themselves than the stripper sweaty crack down at the cheetah club ?

Just a question. 

While I'm in a question mood, I'd like to ask
If you died today, do you know you'd go to heaven?

And let me ask one more question
Do you even care?

Because if you don't care there is no point in answering that first question but if you do. If you hesitated answering that first question, or had a single doubt in your mind.. That's where I come in. 

I'm only here to help. And I'm trying to open your mind, that just because you say you're going to do something, does NOT mean you are going to. 

I told myself many times I was going to change, it wasn't until I started college that I really did. 
So who knows when and if you'll really ever change, and like I said how you live is none of my business.

If you think I'm psycho or whatever from this post I also could care less about. What you think of me is none of my business. I'm just here to change lives.

As my saying goes 
"Let Them Live"

All I know is I refuse to go to hell. 

I also refuse to let anyone I love go to hell, and that is why I wrote this today. 

I actually feel bad for many of you, because I see the potential for change, and the want an desire. I just lack to see any results. Then again this probably won't help either, so why waste my breath.

But I'll let you live, you let me live, and we all live. 
Life is short, heaven is forever. 

You can say you're going to change all you want, but I won't believe you.

I'd have to see it to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment